This Networking Luncheon and Discussion will present brand journalist and digital media specialist Kayla Hedman of Miranda Creative, Inc. and Memoir Hub, LLC as the featured speaker. Her talk titled, “Media Strategies to Boost Marketing in 2018,” will cover the top five new media strategies to boost marketing this year.
Hedman will discuss:
- how to best utilize new social media features
- how to communicate effectively with your audience via email marketing
- ways to attract people to your website and encourage them to take action
- some of the best places to publish event listings
- how to best integrate authentic video and photo into your marketing
Networking discussions during lunch will precede the presentation and roundtable discussions along with a question and answer session will follow.
The luncheon will be held at the Old Lyme Country Club, 40 McCurdy Rd., Old Lyme from 12 to 1:30 p.m. All are welcome but advance registration is required. Walk-ins will be accepted if space permits.
There is a $25 charge, which includes lunch. Register online at http://www.LOLCommunityConnections.org.
Wed, January 17, 2018
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Old Lyme Country Club
McCurdy Road, Old Lyme, CT, 06371