Join us for a Networking Luncheon, which we are co-hosting with Community Connections, on Wednesday, Jan. 17, at which brand journalist and digital media specialist Kayla Hedman of Miranda Creative, Inc. and Memoir Hub, LLC, will be the featured speaker. Her talk titled, “Media Strategies to Boost Marketing in 2018,” will cover the top five new media strategies to boost marketing this year.
Hedman will discuss:
- how to best utilize new social media features
- how to communicate effectively with your audience via email marketing
- ways to attract people to your website and encourage them to take action
- some of the best places to publish event listings
- how to best integrate authentic video and photo into your marketing
The luncheon will be held at at the Old Lyme Country Club from 12 noon to 1:30 p.m. All are welcome. This is the first time these two organizations have combined to sponsor an event and we are looking forward to the energy and synergy that it is anticipated the event will generate. Networking discussions during lunch will precede the presentation and roundtable discussions along with a question and answer session will follow.
The luncheon will be held at the Old Lyme Country Club, 40 McCurdy Rd., Old Lyme from 12 to 1:30 p.m. All are welcome but advance registration is required. Walk-ins will be accepted if space permits.
There is a $25 charge, which includes a delicious buffet lunch. Register online at http://www.LOLCommunityConnections.org.